FaceTime For PC: An End-to-End User Guide on Downloading FaceTime for Windows 10
FaceTime for Windows: Any distance is no distance at all with the presence of video calling applications around, and we cannot thank this invention any better. In this guide , we will let you know how to download FaceTime for windows (7/8/10) for free.
Less wonder, the video-telephony apps have kept the spark of the conversations alive, and never allowed that aloofness to slip in. Anyone, who feels homesick and thinks that he is hopelessly out of reach from his closed ones, can instantly switch on a video calling app such as FaceTime and cherish the moments of togetherness for as long as he wants at no expense of money.
Little by little, video calling applications have moved on to become a necessity from merely a luxury, as a result of which, competition to get the best video calling apps has escalated and many companies are standing eye-to-eye to create applications that can ideally erase long distances between two people or two families.
While Skype continues to be a front-runner in the space, FaceTime is one of the most popular and best-liked video calling mobile apps. It’s an Apple product, and is exclusively set aside for iOS devices.
Through this post, we will tell you the quickest and the most effective way of downloading Facetime for Windows PC.
What is Facetime For Windows?
If you’ve an over-egged fondness of video-chatting with your friends, downloading FaceTime gets you a square deal. An Apple product, the FaceTime application is a top-drawer video calling platform that lets users communicate face-to-face in the real-time, absolutely free. To put simply, this mobile app connects two individuals, anytime and anywhere, in the actual moment, and drives conversations.
Like other video telephony apps, FaceTime hugely optimizes the speed and convenience of the virtual real-time connectivity, and brings the pleasure of personalized interactions, even when the participants are million miles away.
FaceTime has been winning accolades for being comparatively better than its rivals, such as Skype and Google Hangouts,for its easy interface, supreme video clarity, high-quality audio sounds, and a raft of features, which are clear markers of distinction.
No thing, in this world, is loved for no reason. And, FaceTime is being hugely loved, because it gives you more reasons than one, to stay hooked on it. Here, you will come to know about FaceTime’s highlights, which collectively, will be a stamp of its excellence.
- Group Chats: Group video-chatting is a boss thing on FaceTime. You can create chat groups, involving your friends and family, and can communicate with multiple people at a single point of time.
- Privacy Assured: Another added incentive with FaceTime is the flexibility it offers while creating caller ID profiles. It’s not mandatory to enter your phone number while using FaceTime.
- Easy to Use: FaceTime is fun. It’s highly intuitive, user-friendly and wonderfully crafted.
- Quick Switch: When it comes to switching between the viewing modes, from Landscape to Portrait, or from Portrait to Wide-Eyed, FaceTime is a total comfort.
- Muted Conversations: FaceTime has a ‘mute’ option to silent those calls, which bother you, and it can’t get any amazing than this. The power of ‘Mute’ button can also be harnessed when a call is active.
- Preview Available: FaceTime also provides a ‘Preview’ option, which assists you in taking a view of your accounts when you are offline.
FaceTime is an official video-telephony app from Apple, and comes pre-installed on iOS devices. The application runs seamlessly on iDevices with front-facing cameras, and Macintosh computers (MAC) with high-end iSight cameras.
However, there’s still no word on its Android and Windows editions, from which, it is deduced that FaceTime does not support Android and Windows OS.
But, there are a number of backdoor methods, such as emulators, are available, which can make a difference to your device.
How To Download Facetime for Windows?
If FaceTime is your Holy Grail, BlueStacks emulator is your way to get it. This emulator transforms the non-adaptive Windows ecosystem to that of what suits the applications the best. They help users get their preferable applications in no moment of all, and that’s the high point of emulators’ popularity.
- Download BlueStacks from its official portal (www.bluestacks.com) and follow the guidelines before installing it on your PC.
- Once the installation ends, you will see noticeable changes in your PC’s look, which weren’t there previously. This will be the indicative of new hardware contents in your device.
- Now, reach BlueStacks, and search FaceTime. This will take you to the main downloading link of the application.
- Tap on the ‘install’ button to start the app installation and wait until it gets over.
- Now, FaceTime for windows is in a workable state on your device, and ready to receive instructions. Create your ID by entering your preferred credentials (Username and Password), and set the ball rolling.